Soroptimist's mission is to improve the lives of women and girls, in local communities and throughout the world. In keeping with the Soroptimist mission, the Port Angeles Noon Club participates in local, national, and international programs.
At the local level our club participates in multiple fundraisers, projects and programs such as:
- Elegant Gourmet coupon books, our signature fundraiser which allows us to support our mission,
- Pink Up Port Angeles supports Operation Uplift, a cancer support organization for the Olympic Peninsula.
- Rose House, a transitional living program for women and children who have escaped violent relation ships.
- The Valley Creek Estuary restoration
- Domestic Violence and Human Trafficking Awareness events
- Clallam County Community Service Awards
Soroptimist Interntional of the Americas ("National") is one of four organizations under the parent organization, Soroptimist International.
- Live Your Dream Award Program